Trust Pagonis & Partners for certified real estate appraisals throughout Greece.
– Properties (plots, plots of land, forest areas, houses, apartment buildings, apartments, shops, offices, cinemas, theaters, garages, warehouses, etc.)
Islands and islets
– Preserved properties
Hospitals and clinics
– Technical works of all kinds
– Hotels, tourist businesses, restaurants – entertainment centers, etc.
– Intrustial facilities
– Properties that participate in real estate mutual funds or in EEAP
– Mine stocks
– Damage from terrorist acts
– Purchase and sale of real estate and businesses
Arbitrations and distributions
– Expertise in general (eg damage estimates)
– Real estate taxation
– Settlement of tax disputes
– Mergers of companies
Acquisitions, classification and upgrading of a contractors’ degree
Utilization of real estate of Insurance Funds
– Expropriations – Compensations from the State
Valuation of the value of shares of SA not listed on the Stock Exchange
In any case, the correct estimation of the sale / rental price of a property is a very important action for anyone thinking of selling or renting a property. Its great significance lies in the fact that, precisely this estimate, greatly affects both the time of completion of the whole process of purchase and rental, and the final amount that will be set in order to close the agreement.
Real estate appraisal is a process that requires technical knowledge combined with long experience, at Pagonis & Partners we have the knowledge and experience to guarantee that you will receive the best possible result.
Our 25 years of experience – see what they said about our clients we helped – our technical knowledge, ISO 9001-2008 certification, our company certification by the USA National Association of Realtors (the largest American association of certified appraisers and real estate experts) that We have, as well as the certification from the Ministry of Finance that our partners have, are a guarantee of correct and absolutely accurate valuation of your real estate.